Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random beginnings....

It's funny...I used to look at blogs the same way I looked at devotionals...I never understood why  people read devotionals! I thought, "why don't they just read their bibles?" No judgment; just random thought. While I personally prefer to read my bible, I have finally caught on to the value of reading an inspirational passage alongside someone's interpretation of how to apply it...good stuff! In the same way, I now "get" the blog thing.


I would think, "why would anyone want to read anyone else's diary, of sorts?" That was until I stumbled across a few blogs and found laughter, inspiration, conviction...yeah...they're pretty cool.


So, here I go...


I entitled my blog "Between the Ellipses" because I tend to use them a lot. You know...the dot-dot-dots. That's because I often feel like my thoughts are open-ended. I'm often not quite ready to settle on something as final as ending punctuation as my thoughts are still fluid...hmmmm...


So, I don't know if anyone will end up reading this, but I do love to write. And I do have sooooo many thoughts running around my brain sometimes that I feel like writing could be cathartic, to say the least, but I foresee more peace and joy than cleansing...


Yeah...this is good!


Thank you to Krista and Lisa, especially, for inspiring me to just write...

3 comments:

  1. Go, you! I'm so glad to see you blogging. I can't wait to read your lovely thoughts. Before, after, between the ellipses, everything you write is worthy of reading. Love you, and love your heart. All my best to you as you word your ponderings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more. Great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading future posts. Glad to see Im not the only one who tends to write/think in dots dots dots.....keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete