Monday, February 21, 2011

God stuff....

It's been 22 years since I realized that Christ died for even me...and since then, I've been walking through what that means in my life.  Thankfully, Tony and I were "us" when I made that realization, so my journey has been one that we've shared. 


Stewardship. Basically, what we do with what we've been given. That concept is so all-encompassing...it kindof makes me gasp. Really!  How I treat my husband. How I walk out the marriage relationship. How we parent our son. That doesn't even begin to touch on the stuff stuff: house, money, jobs, blah blah blah...it's exhausting...


but it's part of God's gift to us


This life is so much more than what we have and what we hope to have


One day, I had the realization that the only thing in life that truly matters is that which brings glory to God.


Pretty powerful stuff! (Of course, that doesn't mean that I don't have to re-realize it on occasion, because I do...)  Just picturing God--infinitely powerful and just as loving--smiling because He is pleased with my effort, my consideration....wow....


I picture Him with dimples....

No comments:

Post a Comment